Pages

2/6/07
Pain in the Neck

Well, I did it again. I broke myself. Apparently, this time it was a combination of an unsupportive pillow and a kitty cat who wants nothing more IN THE WORLD than to sleep right next to his dear mommy's face. Here's how it happened: I go to bed. Dixon curls up by my face to enjoy some quality kitty/mommy time. Dixon decides that the nanometer between his butt and my face is just too distant. Dixon scoots closer. I am suffocated by car hair, so I move a nanometer away. Dixon scoots closer. I scoot away. Dixon scoots closer. I scoot away. Repeat the process until my head is firmly sandwiched between Dixon and my OWN Shoulder. Sleep in that position for 8 hours. The result: I cannot move my head or left shoulder without unspeakable pain. Now I'm stuck doing a fairly accurate imitation of Mr. Roboto.