Pages

3/5/10
It's Like That Game Mousetrap But With Music

Okay, so I first came across this video when another blogger was talking about it on her blog, and because I am a total idea stealer fan of Rube Goldbergian devices, I thought I'd post it on my blog too. Because it's a cool video.

And imitation is the purest form of flattery.

And I'm lazy.

(C'mon people! It's Friday! How can I come up with a real post when my brain is taxed enough just trying to figure out what meat-free things to cobble together for dinner? Do you have any idea how many cheese dishes I've eaten today?!?)

What's more, I'm not even going to give the original blogger credit because I can't find where I first saw it, even though I looked through roughly eleventy-bajillion blogs. (I profusely apologize if you are the one who posted this first and are now feeling totally ripped off and without due credit...I can't remember who you are, but I love your blog!) *Grins sheepishly*

Anyway, without further ado: