Pages

3/31/08
Five Things Meme

This one has been floating around the blogosphere (most recently from Pink Paper Peppermints), and since I can't say no to a list of lists, I decided to jump on board.

The Rules
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998

1. At this time 10 years ago, I was getting ready to graduate high school.
2. This would have been about the time of senior prom, so lots of drama there.
3. I would start UT in the fall, so I'd be worried about leaving all of my high school friends and meeting new people. More drama.
4. I would have to pack all my Earthly belongings into a car and head over to my new home, the dorm room.
5. It was a huge time of change (for the better) in my life, but frankly, just remembering all the drama is exhausting.

Five things on my to-do list today -

1. Put presentation together for Thursday's meeting with upper management.
2. Do regression analysis for thesis (I told myself that I was going to do it this weekend, but I'm a horrible procrastinator).
3. Plant the blackberry bush in the back yard.
4. Find out why stupid dental insurance that is supposed to be covering Tony is pretending that they've never heard of him before.
5. Schedule pickup time for Knox Area Rescue Ministries to pick up furniture that I am donating to make room for new hot tub.

Snacks I enjoy-

1. Mozzarella Cheese sticks
2. Brownies (is that a snack or a dessert? I'm going with snack...sounds less fattening that way).
3. Grapes- red seedless
4. Chex Mix (with Cheese-its! and pretzels! and lots of wheat chex because they're my favorite!)
5. Chips and queso (from Chili's!)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire -

1. Buy a summer home in Chicago for Tony so that he could go to all of his beloved Cubs games.
2. Buy a winter home on an island in the Caribbean for me
3. Provide grants for charities in need.
4. Get a maid and a cook and a massage therapist on hand at all times.
5. Restore old houses and warehouses into urban lofts

Five of my bad habits -
(what bad habits? I'm sure I don't know what you mean!)

1. Complete lack of self control when it comes to eating junk food
2. Sporadic exerciser at best (complete non-exerciser at worst!)
3. Procrastination (did you see the thesis paper, or lack thereof, above?)
4. Being a complete cheapskate a tightwad penny-pincher overly thrifty...sometimes, on occasion...if you count that as a bad thing.
5. Rarely bother to wear sunscreen

Five places I have lived -

1. Savannah GA
2. Atlanta GA
3. Suffolk VA
4. Smyrna TN
5. Knoxville TN

Five jobs I've had -

1. Dentist Office Manager/occasional holder of Mr Slurpy the spit sucker
2. UT Resident Assistant
3. Summer Conference Desk Worker
4. Import Agent (yes Seinfeld fans, I've actually worked in import/export...although I would have rather been an architect).
5. Project Manager

Five bloggers I tag -

1. Diverged
2. Rediscovery

3. Adventures of the Reluctant Housewife

4. Fully Alive...Ready to Smile

5. Life is a Marathon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! Done and done.