Pages

12/15/06
Fa-la-la-la-la-la Everybody!

Just wanted to let everybody out there in Blogland know that I am now officially ready for Christmas. The presents are wrapped and under the tree, it's all decorated (finally), the outside Christmas lights are on a timer and lighting up delightfully every night when I come home, and I think I've built up a big enough wall of presents to keep Dixon from eating the tree. (Lucky for me, he's too fat to realize he could just jump over them). At work, we've taped up all the Christmas cards from our installers, and I've got my Trans-Siberian Orchestra blasting Carol of the Bells on repeat. (Go listen to it if you haven't already...it gives me goose-bumps). Stephaluffagus and Patto are arriving next Wednesday. There's an ice skating rink in market square.

And as a special bonus, it's 70 degrees outside! This is my kind of Christmas.

If I forget to tell you later, I hope all of you out there have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.