Pages

12/18/06
Angel Tree

Our team at work has picked an angel tree kid! Actually, we picked twins. We have twin 7 year old girls, and I've very excited about it. (Despite not knowing anything about kids, I looooove shopping for them). I wait for the Angel tree every year, just so I can justify buying Barbies and Easy Bake Ovens. This year, our twins asked for coloring books and crayons. They got all that and more. I ran right out and bought them coloring books and colored pencils (the deluxe box for shading) and glitter crayons and playdoh (I love playdoh!) and smelly markers. I'm hoping that they both become famous artists because of me. The rest of the team bought blankets and toys and clothes and games and more coloring books and every girly girl thing that a 7 year old could ever want. I wasn't one of the people to deliver the toys, but that's okay. The buying was the fun part for me. I still harbor a secret love of toys.