Pages

4/9/08
The Big Surprise

Remember the surprise I hinted at yesterday? Is the suspense killing you? Do you give up? Hmmm? HMMMM?
Okay I'll tell you, but only because I'm more excited than anybody on the entire planet, and possibly off-planet too!

Coming soon, Quirky is a Compliment is having a guest blogger!

And not just ANY guest blogger either! A super-duper awesome guest blogger!

(Drumroll please)

ANTIQUE MOMMY HAS AGREED TO DO A GUEST POST!

I KNOW! I can't believe it either! (As evidenced by the amount of exclamation points!!! And all capital letters! And all capital letters WITH exclamation points!!!) Go ahead and take a minute to run around the room cheering and high-fiving strangers. Bottling up this kind of excitement could lead to heart conditions, and we don't want that now.

Have you managed to control yourself yet?

Okay, so here's the deal. Antique Mommy had a little contest called Six Unimportant Things in which she mentioned 6 things about herself, but only 5 of them were true. The idea was to guess the false one, and a correct guesser would be randomly pulled out of a hat by her lovely and talented assistant, Sean.

AND I WON!!!

I KNOW! She's like, a real live celebrity and everything! (As I told Tony last night when I translated the awesomeness of this awesome event into hubby-speak, this is like Nikolai Khabibulin agreeing to come play goalie with him for one of Tony's hockey games! Tony is very excited for me now).

Even as we speak, Antique Mommy could very well be crafting one of her signature works of wit and wisdom, especially for me!

I KNOW!!!

Just remember, you can't get spoiled by Antique Mommy's blogging. She's only doing one guest post, and then you're stuck with me again. But is this an awesome surprise or what!?!

4 comments:

Jean said...

I was thrilled for you when I saw it on her blog. I can't wait to see what she brews up for ya. High fives all around!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Can't wait to read her guest post, but I will always come back for the original Quirky!

Melissa~ said...

How fun! And maybe if she's not as funny as you I will be able to read your blog that day and not spit coffee all over my keyboard!

By the way, congrats on your award. I think you are excellent too. I actually may double your excellence because I still have to finish giving that one out.

So many bloggy tasks and so little time!

Wanna come over and help me iron? (heh-heh)

♥ Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

My sis in law is Indian and always has on the collest stuff. I can relate.