Pages

5/4/09
Sounds Like An Episode of CSI Miami

Ya'll, I think I have the swine flu.

Or allergies.

Or maybe both. The point is, the pressure in my head is killing me. I've had a headache for three days straight.

And to make matters worse, I was laying on the bed, bemoaning my impending death by swine flu/allergies, and Tony totally just hauled off and smacked me in the nose. Not that he meant to (he says). He claims he was trying to pat my hand, but he ended up accidentally socking me in the face instead.

Yeah, I'm not buying it either.

So to sum up, I'm probably the only person in the world to kick the bucket due to complications of swine flu, allergies, and domestic abuse, all in the same night. I could use a little pity right now.

1 comment:

Mary said...

hang in there Beth!! I have some leftover painkillers from my crazy tonsil, need me to send them up? and Im sorry Tony bopped you, its like in the middle of the night when Pepper strikes out of nowhere and bites... she seems to think it's playing, I seem to think it's bleeding. anyways feel better!