Pages

2/21/11
Cue the Twilight Theme Song (With Cello)

So I just came across this video randomly the other day, and I probably would have shared it with you anyway because it's cool and I like it, but there's something a little freaky about it too:

I've been dreaming about the long haired guy in the video.

Seriously. This is the first time I've ever seen or heard of Stjepan Hauser, but I swear that for the last 6 months or so, I've been having reoccurring dreams that he's been teaching me the cello. (Although in my dream we were playing House of the Rising Sun instead of Smooth Criminal, and his hair was a little shorter, but whatever). Is that not bizarre? I had chalked it up to my Low Strung CD that I sometimes listen to in the car, but then how do you explain how I came up with this exact face? Never even knew this guy existed, but as soon as I saw him in the video, I was all, "Holy Crap! That's my cello instructor!"

I wonder if he dreams about me. Somehow I have my doubts.