Pages

9/17/07
Mary Kay Is In The Way

I know, I know, you came looking for something witty and brilliant. Sorry. I have a paper due tomorrow in marketing, so I'm all tied up with the story of Mary Kay Cosmetics and their struggles to get into and become successful in Asia, specifically China. Very fascinating stuff (that's sarcasm by the way), but I'm afraid that its just not quite the level of quirky that you have come to expect.

Please check back tomorrow, or at worst, Wednesday, and I'll see what I can come up with to alleviate your quirky cravings.

3 comments:

smc said...

wow, you even sent us to an error page when we click the Mary Kay link. This is a new low.

PT said...

If you think that's fascinating, you should check out this: www.pinktruth.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! You know Pink!?!