Pages

9/26/07
Venting

There is a fly in my ointment. A cloud on my sunny day. An individual who is just begging through every word and deed and mere sound of their voice to be strangled and then run over a couple of times by my car and then fed through a chipper-shredder and then strangled again for good measure.

I'm not usually a violent person. I like to think that I can get along well with others. I'm friendly (usually). Lately however, my normally sunny disposition is being threatened by this, this...PERSON with whom I am forced to interact. A very very very VERY annoying person who is straining my last nerve and pushing me ever closer to the edge. I mentally push this person off a 100 story building every time I see them, but it's beginning to lose its therapeutic affect. I fear for my sanity. Something must be done.

Does anyone have a chipper-shredder that I can borrow, no questions asked?

5 comments:

Nicole said...

No chipper, but I have some other ideas you might be interested in. Believe me, I've thought this through.

smc said...

No chipper here, either. But if you need a knee-breaker, you know where I live.

Quirky said...

Who knew that chipper-shredders were so hard to find? Okay, I'm open to other suggestions. I need a creative way to tell someone that I dislike them very very very much.

smc said...

I vote you bake the message into a fortune cookie. It's delicious AND to the point!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! I'll help you! You can rent a chipper-shredder at Home Depot or Lowe's. However, don't put the remains in your yard. Much too acidic except for evergreens.