Pages

5/26/10
Just for Kicks...

You know those millions of quizzes on Facebook and Blogthings and whatnot that claim to tell you about your personality based on 5 random questions, only to come up with such a vague yet flattering result that of course you agree 100% with the diagnosis and thus send it to all of your friends?

Yeah, I love them too.

And in honor of those quizzes, I present this one:

What kind of book are you?

Normally, I wouldn't bother to post the results, but the words "quirky and eccentric" caught my eye, and I was like, "You know what? I AM quirky and eccentric!" And if 5 measly questions about my reading style could divine that about me, then obviously this is a very talented quiz. Here's me, in book style:





You Are Fantasy / Sci Fi



You have an amazing imagination, and in your mind, all things are possible.

You are open minded, and you find the future exciting. You crave novelty and progress.



Compared to most people, you are quirky and even a bit eccentric. You have some wacky ideas.

And while you may be a bit off the wall, there's no denying how insightful and creative you are.