Pages

12/16/07
A Bloggy Christmas Tour

BooMama is hosting a Bloggy Christmas Tour of Homes tomorrow! (See? I’ve got the little clicky button linkie thing right there on the right!) The idea is that you take pictures of your home all gussied up for Christmas, and post them on your blog. Then you link over to BooMama’s blog, where she has a list of everybody else that is participating, and you can see how people all over decorated for Christmas/Hanukkah/Festivus/whatever. She hosts these little things every now and then, like Bloggy Carnivals and whatnot, and I usually only find out about them two weeks after they’ve happened, BUT THIS TIME I actually paid attention to the buttons on her sidebar, so I’m all in the know. (It didn’t hurt that she’s had the button posted since October 25th either). Anyway, I spent most of today taking pictures of my little decorations, to be all ready for the Christmas Tour of Homes tomorrow. Feel free to jump on board and participate, and come back tomorrow to see the decorations!