Pages

12/21/07
Because You're Not Working Anyway...

Well, once again my bloggy buddies have saved me from eternal pop culture ignorance. BigMama mentioned I can has cheezeburger? the other day, and I had no clue what she was talking about. Then I saw this slideshow article on Slate about it, and I knew I had to check it out. Do the slate article or read the About Us history first...it'll make more sense that way.

It's the Friday before Christmas...if you're at home, take a minute to flip through the pictures and captions, and even make your own. If you're at work, feel free to do the same thing, because hey, it's the Friday before Christmas, and everyone knows you're not really working now anyway.

Just be sure to use the bathroom first, because laughing so hard that you wet your pants would be embarrassing.

monorail cat
moar funny pictures

1 comment:

smc said...

Wow. I just spent an hour laughing my head off at the cheezburger site. Awesome.