Pages

3/5/08
Blog Party

So hopefully by now you've noticed the Ultimate Blog Party button over there on the Sidebar O' Fun, but in case you're not one of those detail-oriented people, let me bring it to your attention. Look over there...yeah, to your right...down a little...little more...yeah, right there. You see the button that looks like this?

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

That's your official invitation to the Ultimate Blog Party 2008 hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom! Everybody who's anybody is going to be there, and while normally I'm an anti-social hermit who doesn't "do" parties, I'm willing to make an exception when it's a blog party. The party starts on Friday and runs all week, and there were over 1000 participating bloggers last year! And it has prizes! Just for showing up! How cool is that?

Of course, I can't just go by myself, so if you're a fellow blog buddy, or even a faithful reader looking to expand your bloggy horizons, then you absolutely HAVE to come with me. I need a wingman here! Me and my blog homies will be there REPRESENTIN' yo!

So put your dancin' shoes on and busta groove- Blog Party 08 starts Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are invited to party with me during The Ultimate Blog Party 2008!

Here:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

and here:
http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Stacey Moore said...

thanks for visiting our party post!! hope you have a great week!!