Pages

8/1/06
The REAL reason no one remembers the 70's

You must stop whatever you are doing right now and go to this website. When you are through with these, click on the link at the bottom and work your way through all the other similar websites.

WARNING: Do not look at this site while you're supposed to be serious, or working, or listening attentively to your dreadfully boring customer yack on and on and on during the weekly conference call. You will laugh, and you will be busted. Also, go to the bathroom now, before you click on it. Even if you just did. Laughing until you lose bladder control is not a good way to endear yourself to your coworkers.

http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards.html

I am soooo glad that I wasn't around for this. I would have certainly starved to death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I've never laughed so hard in my life!