Pages

3/5/07
Makeover

Don't panic! It's okay! You're still in the right place if you came looking for Quirky (and even if you didn't, you still managed to make it to the right place, you lucky dog). I know it looks different. I've been playing with the template. I signed on, and the "minimal black" just looked so...minimal...and black. Definitely not the fresh crisp look that it needs. So I made a little template change for spring. A little green here, and a little freshening of the color. Viola! A totally different look. Goodbye black Goth, hello strappy sundress and sandals. Of course, I totally cheated and just loaded a ready-made template from Blogger. No creativity on my part at all, I know. (A few years ago, this would have horrified me, but what can I say? My html skills are basic at best, and I just don't have the time). So we'll keep this for a while. Annnnd, as a special bonus to you, my dear favorite readers, I have added the lovely weather logo right here on the right, so that you can know what the temperature is in Knoxville at every moment of every day. Pretty snazzy, no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You haven't written anything in a while. Where did you go?