Pages

3/1/07
CSI Guy

There's a guy who works here (I think he's a salesman) that I do not know, but nonetheless do not like. This is based solely on the fact that he looks like the mean director guy on CSI Las Vegas. Yes, I know that he isn't the same guy, and I know that the mean director guy is a fictional character on a tv show, but I can't help it. Every time I seem him, I can hear him saying, "I'm opening an investigation on your competency in running this lab, Supervisor Grisham" and I snarl at him. If he notices my nasty looks, I'm sure that he has no idea what he's done to cause this, and I will never tell him because you can't just look someone in the eye and tell them that you dislike them because they resemble a mean fictional character on a tv show. I mean, really.

2 comments:

Therapist Mumbles said...

It is surprising how much of the world makes important judgments on just this kind of information.

At least you are aware of it.

Anonymous said...

Therapist Mumbles scares me.