Pages

8/21/07
More Rafting Pics

Andrea came through with the pictures taken from the water camera, so allow me to present more Whitewater Rafting pictures!


Photo 1: Before the trip. Look how dry we are! If you look closely, you can see almost see the monster flippers...almost.



Photo two: And we're off! (Please ignore this moment of vanity when I say my bicep looks good! I'm impressed with myself!)


Photo 3: Half-way down! We survived the upper part and are getting ready to raft the middle Ocoee. The bridge in the background spans the dam for the TVA. We wanted to go over the side of the dam, but apparently there are guys with guns on either side to make sure that no one tries that. Party poopers.

Photo 4: Here's where we all bailed out to do some swimming. Check out the mountains in the background. Can there possibly be a more picturesque place to play? I don't think so.