Pages

11/30/06
I Know You're Out There!

Here's an unexplained phenomena: According to my "yes-I've-been-secretly-spying-on-you, dear-unwary-reader" stats page, the amount of first time readers for the month of November has tripled compared to October!

First, I would like to say, "Welcome all you new readers! Embrace your inner quirkiness! No one will judge you here!" (Except for me of course, but only if the opportunity is too good to pass up).

The second thing I would like to say is, "Where did all you people come from?" followed shortly by "Why all of a sudden in November?"

Don't get me wrong, I love that you guys are here. It was pretty sad for the first month, having had only two hits (and yes, both of them were me). But now! Now I have what I'm going to assume what could only be eternally adoring fans, even though you never leave comments and quietly slip away again, just as quietly as you slipped in. No worries. So you're all shy. I get that. Class participation isn't mandatory here, but encouraged if you feel so inclined.

Now, why in November? Did the weather get cold, so instead of going out to play you decided to partake in a little quirkiness? Or was it the Baby Cooter updates? Or the really riveting hiking stories? I'm just curious.

If you want, leave a comment, and let me know "Where ya'll from". If not, I'll just continue to assume that it's because you love me and are hanging on my every word. Either way, I'm good with that.