Pages

11/8/06
Ready...Ames...Fire!

Stephylococcus has been busy preparing for her Ames competition at Hahhhh-vard, which means she hasn't had time to breathe lately, much less keep me entertained with amusing antidotes from her day. (I know, I know, heartless of her). After smashing the last round's competition into itsy bitsy lawyer bits, she has moved on to this round, which is basically the same deal, only this time her team is bigger, and they get to make rebuttals against the other teams' rebuttals, or something like that. The competition is tomorrow, so she's probably re-re-re-checking every footnote right about now. I, however, am not the least bit concerned. As a matter of fact, I would bet on them winning the whole deal, but I can't find any off track betting that lists the Ames. (Obviously an oversight on their part). Anyway, I have full confidence in the brilliance of her team (some of which I got to meet during Steph's bachelorette party...and the fact that they had miniature replicas of male genitalia on straws had no bearing whatsoever on my analysis).

So kick butt tomorrow, little sis, because once I find a bookie, I'm all in for a win.

1 comment:

smc said...

We want an update!