Pages

1/9/08
Ye Ol Company Bites The Dust

Okay, this is the last thing I'm saying about the job stuff for at least the next 20 minutes. Apparently having to let me go crushed Ye Ol Company's will to live, because they have just announced that they are closing their doors forever. I just read about it on the news.

All joking aside, I'm actually more upset about that than when they let me go. It may not have been my dream job, but it was a good company to work for, and I'm extremely sad that it is closing down. Not to mention the 450 people who are now out of jobs. These are my friends and coworkers, and in this case, misery did not love company.

I'm sorry guys. Here's hoping we all find new jobs soon. Good luck out there.

1 comment:

Pam B said...

Ahhh, that's one of those bittersweet moments. Bitter because you hate to learn about so many others losing their jobs; sweet because you're not alone...