Pages

1/15/10
Comment Tinkering (Not to be confused with 'tinkling', which just gets the comments all wet).

I've been annoyed with the lack of respondability (new word? Spellcheck says yes) of Blogger's default comment widget. Therefore, I've been investigating alternative comment widgets, and I've decided to give Intense Debate a try. Hopefully, it will not only allow me to respond to you with my patented witty witty banter, but you may also do the same with your fellow commenters. Plus, it also lets you connect with Twitter or Facebook or whatever brand of social stalking you prefer, so if you just so happen to disgorge some comment gold (and really, why wouldn't you?), you can instantly tweet it or face it (book it? fb it?) or whatever. What's not to love?

Of course, I'm still getting used to it, so if you would be so kind as to help me out by leaving some test comments (or real ones, I don't care) so I can see exactly how things work, I'd be much obliged. (Try replying to someone else's comment too. I think that looks neat). Also, I'm pretty sure that I can change absolutely every aspect of the comment setup, so if there's something that you really like or don't like, let me know and I'll see if I can give the ol' switcheroo.

Thanks much! Love ya, babe! Now leave a test comment!