Pages

8/8/10
I Was Going To Post But Then This Happened...

My apologies for the absence lately, but I've kinda had something on my mind.

Mainly this:

Yeah, that's a baby. My baby. Apparently, I'm knocked up. This is at 6 weeks, and I know that most people don't share the news until at least 12 weeks, but 6 weeks is a long time to not tell you about the one thing that has trumped every other thought in my head. So now you know. This is my little Sesame seed (that's what I'm calling him/her because that's how big s/he was when I found out about him/her...plus "Sesame Seed" doesn't sound nearly as breakable as "baby").

So yeah. That's my news. It's still sinking in. I'm zooming back and forth between really happy and scared to death roughly every .043 milliseconds.

I mean, holy crap people, that's a baby!