Pages

10/3/10
10 Reasons

I saw this one on another blog and thought I'd give it a whirl. Beats what I was going to blog about, which was whining about how the football gods done treated my poor Tennessee Vols so, so wrong. (I'm still depressed. And yes, I'm taking it personally).

Anyway.

Here goes:

10 Reasons I'm Glad it's Fall:

10. Wearing jeans all the time now means I don't have to shave my legs as often anymore.

9. Boot season means you can get away with wearing that one pair of weird socks with the stripes that you purchased in a moment of temporary insanity and no one will ever know.

8. 2 words. Halloween Candy. I love a world where I can be anywhere in a grocery store and still be within two steps of the Twix fun size bars.

7. For better or worse, I still consider the hoodie the best fashion invention ever.

6. Sleeping with the windows open allows all the loose cat hair to blow out. It's like nature's way of dusting for me while I sleep!

5. Sweatshirts never need ironing.

4. Bonfires. And s'mores. And setting marshmallows on fire while you just eat the chocolate bar and ignore the graham crackers completely.

3. Crock pot meals! My idea of "home cooking" is tossing various ingredients into the slow cooker and letting that bad boy go to town for 8 or 10 hours.

2. All the weeds in my yard call it a season and give up the ghost (until next spring anyway).

1. There's always another football game next week. Even if a certain team played their little hearts out against LSU, only to win and then get it called back on a penalty for too many men on the field OF ALL THINGS. We had that stinky LSU team beat I tell you! But at least there's always next week.

How about you? Is it feeling like fall where you are yet? What's on your top 10 list?


Mama's Losin' It