Pages

4/16/07
As seen on Quirky...

I've been doing a little template rearranging lately. I added this lovely little About Me section (please don't stalk me now) to give new visitors an idea of what they're getting into. I also added this neat little visitors map thingie from Clustrmaps to the side here. When you visit the blog, it will put a little red dot where you live! (See? Embrace your quirky side, and get your very own red dot ABSOLUTELY FREE! Valued at $29.99 plus s/h, we're giving away red dots FOR FREE during this very special limited time offer. Visit now, and you'll also receive these lovely link pages, AT NO COST TO YOU! Red dots AND favorite blog links, a $99 value, absolutely free! Visit now, operators are standing by).

3 comments:

smc said...

I can put a dot on. I'm trying, but I don't know how. My God, woman, I'm a lawyer, not a dotter!

smc said...

(Of course I meant "can't" put a dot on.)

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify, you don't have to do anything to get a dot. The magic map automatically pups a dot on for you when you visit Quirky. It magically KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE!