Pages

4/5/07
Ode to Tony

Today is mine and Tony's 4 year anniversary. It's amazing how time flies. It's also amazing that it feels like we got married only yesterday and at the same time have known each other forever. Some people have okay marriages. Some people have good marriages. Some people even have great marriages. But I think very few of them are as lucky as I am, because I have managed to not only find my soul mate, the person who compliments my personality in every way, but I have managed to snatch him up and marry him before all the other women on earth could figure out exactly how wonderful he is. Annnnnd, (and this part shocks me to no end) he married me EVEN WHILE KNOWING all my little "quirks". He knows that I refuse to do dishes. He knows that I leave my dirty clothes on the bathroom floor. He knows that he's responsible for total kitty care because I do not contain any maternal instincts whatsoever. He, on the flip side, takes care of the bills, says "excuse me" after belching, takes out the trash, puts the toilet seat down, mows the yard, makes dinner, checks the house for bad guys in the middle of the night, does dishes, cleans the showers, attends to the litter boxes, and is generally attentive and supportive of me. So he's sweet, and thoughtful, and responsible, and clean. And he's mine, all mine!

Eat your heart out girls!