Pages

1/16/07
Car

Somebody asked how the car shopping went, so I'm updating everyone. We did buy the new car, and traded in the old one, and so far it is FAB-U-LOUS. That puppy flies (in a completely-mindful-of-the-speedlimit-way). She hugs turns, she purrs, she looks fast just sitting still. Basically, just like the old car, only a slightly more compact body style, so that Tony can no longer refer to it as the land yacht. It even has that new car smell. I love my car.


Such a pretty car, no? Reason #2 for loving my car: The other day Tony and I were watching Dateline where some nut pushed a lady in front of a subway train. Then we were watching Numbers, where some nut was releasing toxic gas on a subway train. You know what that tells me? Subways are dangerous places to be. One more reason I love my car. I'm fairly certain that no one is going to release toxic gas in my car, or push me out into traffic while I'm in it.