Pages

1/25/07
Karate Kid

There's a new Eli update on Nicole's blog. Apparently, Eli enjoys practicing his judo at 5am, effectively waking Mom-to-be (who then woke Dad-to-be so that he could also feel the kicking). All in all, everyone was awake for Eli's little martial arts demonstration. (My thought: being kicked in the stomach from the inside is just a little too freaky for me to contemplate).

Also in Eli-related news, Logan (their dog) ate Eli's new very expensive lampshade (bad dog!). It's a shame too, because from the picture it looks to be a lovely lampshade. Nicole was very upset. (Now, THAT I can identify with. Dixon once ate a very nice chenille sweater that I had gotten from Mom as a gift. He also ate the duvet, several shoelaces, my good wool pants, a couple of throws, and the couch throwpillows. Such is life, living with a cat with a material fetish). But I digress. Go read about Eli.