Pages

1/22/07
Move Along

If you checked here in the last week or so, you noticed that there was nothing posted since 1/12. (And you were no doubt sad and disappointed and lonely). But then you checked by today, and you saw not one but SEVERAL postings. (And you were happy and joyful, and then you said, "Hey, what gives?") Well, for some reason, blogger would let me write the posts, but when it came time to publish the posts, it never could quite complete the task. It would say publishing posts, but it could never get to 100%. But today it worked again, so I took advantage of it by quickly publishing all my saved up posts. So that's the reason. All Blogger's fault. (By the way Blogger, if this is an attempt to get me to upgrade to the new Blogger beta by making this one not work, forget it. I'm not falling for it). Anyway, thanks for not giving up. On to the post:

You ever get a song stuck in your head that lasts ALL WEEKEND LONG?!? You're humming it in the shower, you're singing it in the car, you're whistling it to make Tony crazy (mostly because he can't whistle, so he's jealous). My super-glue song is Move Along by All American Rejects. (I've linked to it on YouTube here. Not sure what the video is about, but I thought this one was more interesting than the real music video, so you get to watch the robot one instead.. You're welcome). So now I've just given in and am listening to it over and over and over. Click on the song, get it stuck in your head, and we'll hum it all day together.