Pages

5/23/07
Finals

I'm just popping in quickly to alert you to the fact that I have my final tomorrow night over Ye Ol' Federal Reserve, so there probably won't be anything remotely interesting on the blog until Friday. (Unless of course, you consider random facts about the Fed to be interesting, and then by all means, check back today and tomorrow and feel free to gorge yourself on all the Feddy goodness). In the mean time, I am eating, sleeping, and breathing the Federal Reserve. My book, Secrets of the Temple, has gone everywhere I've gone for the past three weeks. Everywhere. But that all ends tomorrow after what promises to be a looooovely final, complete with short answer AND essay questions. And ya'll, after reading about the Fed for every waking moment over the course of the last three weeks, the biggest thing that I've learned is that for the majority of the last 100 years or so, those guys over at the Federal Reserve had no idea what they were doing.