Pages

5/3/07
End of Semester Dance

Tonight is the last day of the semester! (Boogie-woogie victory dance here). My final is due and I have a presentation to give, but as soon as I get through it, I'm free! FREE! Well, at least until the miniterm session begins, which is Monday. (So much for getting a break after finals). Oh, and the miniterm professor emailed us and asked that we have chapters 1-6 (a mere 220 pages) read over the Federal Reserve before class begins, so I guess I'll be doing a bit of reading this weekend. But after THAT, only...(counting on fingers) 6 more semesters to go and I'll be free! FREE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could just stop all this 'higher education' crap and give your poor long-suffering mother the grandchildren she so longs to spoil and idolize!!! That's just the opinion of this totally objective blog-reader.:)