Pages

5/24/07
The Final Finale

Congratulate me. I have officially finished my evil Feddy-Fed final. It took me right at two hours to complete, and I have a permanent hand cramp from having to write it all. With a pen no less! No computers allowed! Must be handwritten! Whoever heard of such nonsense? Hand-written stuff is so 15 years ago.
Anyway, the test was okay if you're wondering, although I completely blanked on the Glass-Stegall Act, and I can't remember why Penn State Bank was significant, and I think my Keynesian Cross graph is actually backwards (does that make it Classical?) but at this point I don't really care anymore. I'm thinking that I've got a pretty solid B for the class, and I guess I'm okay with that. (Although I wouldn't say no to some pain and suffering extra credit points, because my hand may never be the same).

I'm going to spend the rest of the evening watching brainless TV until all the information I've stuffed into my head this semester eases back out and reduces the cranial pressure. Turn in tomorrow when we return to our regularly scheduled, non-economics based blogging.