Pages

5/1/07
I Scream, You Scream

It's Ice Cream Day on Market Square! (I LOVE LOVE LOVE working on the Square! There's always something happening). Today is Knoxville's stop on Blue Bell's 100 Year Tour. They're 100, so they're giving out ice cream. I'm good with that.

Anyway, as soon as the ice cream started flowing, we made a mad dash out to get our free ice cream. I wanted to stay and jump in the Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Bounce House, but Mr. Blue Bell sample guy kinda insinuated that I would, say, trample the little children if he let me in, so no dice there. (Apparently I have "clumsy oversized child hater" tattooed on my forehead). He did give me a paper ice cream hat though, and because I am easily distracted, I let the bounce house height discrimination thing drop.

They also have displays, merchandise & videos about Blue Bell, with profits benefiting the local Boys & Girls Club, so if you're in the area, stop by and get some free ice cream. And a paper hat. They're all the rage.